Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Took a while....


Hey All - thought it was about time i joined the party and said hello. (also, was beginning to feel like a stalker that reads other peoples pages when they aren’t part of the group). I find myself spending a lot of time reading all your blogs (mainly work time - as I don't have a computer at home) and it really makes me feel part of a bigger family. For those of you who i have not yet met or seen since the age of 5 (and that’s a good few of you) I'm Erin Soininen 5th daughter in the Soininen Clan (Chris and Jouni's kids).

A little about myself: I am one of the few unmarried and single members left in this family – a title for which I am still becoming accustomed. I am currently working at UniSA managing the student services centre and this keeps me very busy (hence I am still at work at 8:15pm – and that has nothing to do with me surfing the net…..). I live in a little one bedroom apartment just outside the city (Adelaide) which I really love – although walking to work when its really cold is the pits.

Not much else to say about myself for now but keep posting – I love it oxox
Erin

13 comments:

Kristie said...

glad you came out of the stalking closet. another stalker is rebecca. i know she's around because her comments pop up every now and then. rebecca, I know you're out there, start a blog and post heaps of pics of your kids, i'ld love see how big they are. xx

Unknown said...

Nice to meet you Erin. I'll visit this Thursday! I promise!

Anonymous said...

If I had a great photo like yours Erin I'd come out of the stalking closet too.
Actually I'm trying to keep an air of mystery about me. I'm hoping people will say "Ah, Rebecca. She's such an enigma."

Sarie said...

Hi Erin! I've now met quite a few of Auntie Chris's kids!!! So glad to "meet" you, but you need to start a blog sooner or later so we can all read of your adventures!!!

Kate said...

Hi Erry. So glad you joined the party. How's the new position going. Sounds like they're working you too hard. I'd ask for another pay rise.

ariana said...

hi Erin,
you look lovely as ever. Hope you are not working too hard. I found my fist grey hair last week so beware.
lots of love

Anonymous said...

so glad you finally graced us with your presence! sounds like you have a busy life - looking forward to enjoying little glimpses of it every so often.

i admire you for living on your own - i was always too scared of the dark - my first flat was a two-story, and if my flatmate was gone for the night i would drag my bedding and whatever else i thought i might need downstairs before it got dark...and then never went back upstairs until morning. i'm braver now...but i still sleep with the tv on if steve's gone!!

love you!

Rachel Brown said...

i'm looking forward to knowing you better.
cousin Rachel

Dinah said...

Dearest Erin: You look more beautiful than ever. Your job sounds interesting and demanding. I am glad you came out of the closet....give me news of your mother from time to time... I miss you all so.....love and hugs...A/di

Ash said...

ERIN!!! I MISS YOU!!!!

Dee said...

Ahhh. so that's why you're 'single' you've been in a closet :). We love you no matter what your relationship status is. You're living the sex in the city life right?

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hierin
howarediong
wellmurphydoinggood
hesbitsometimesthough
hesgoodmostofthetime
talktooyoulater

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

hierin