Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Pictures :)

So I have finally established my own blog!!! haha crazy huh! so any of you who might be interested to read a little bit about me then go to http://ausellebelle.wordpress.com/
So while I was here at stupid hours of the night I thought I would add some more pics for you all :)


My sidekick (brother) Matty

hehe ... taken on the roadtrip up to Utah for Levi and Rebecca's wedding


I LOVE these two pictures taken by Sharon






2 comments:

Dee said...

late nights is what i do best. most of my post are sent between 10pm and 2am. i go back to work in 6 weeks, i am going to die! speaking of baby blessings are you coming sunday morning to Erin's?

Anonymous said...

welcome to the mad house ellen - we love you and miss you - i found a cd of music you burned for me and thought of you fondly as i listened and sang along. looking forward to hearing what you've been up to and who you're in love with now!!