Jane and Dave had eight kids
Then they had kids of theirs
Then those kids had kids and ...
So how many are there?
including all and everyone - mum, dad, us, who we married, (even if we're not married to them anymore),...all the way down to the five little bubs who will grace us with their presence at various points in time over the course of this year...i counted 121.
i finally got the list i made up to attach - so i will send that out to everyone a little later this week.
i have to teach today in the young womens - the lesson is on the importance of extended family - so glad i will know what i'm talking about on this one! and that we are now in touch so i don't have to feel hypocritical as i expound on the importance of staying in touch! the lord does move in mysterious ways.
love to all, sharry
5 comments:
Well, we had four and those four had nine. oh and one on the ways so that makes nine and a half.
Total contribution from this sibling with the major work done by Trish, is
13 and a half (2/3 actually).
Will post pics as soon as I get them together from each family
Love Ya
Andy XOXO
Shelley had 6 and so far they have produced 7.
Shelley = 13
Sharry, I would love to see that. I'm a visual learner and there's still some I always forget who they belong to!
Hey Sharon or whoever, thanks for making the layout look right. I am still getting used to how to get everything to look just right...love ya....di
As I'm not likely to have seven children to start with I probably won't be able to bring up those kinds of numbers but I hope to have an awesome family that like each other 60 years from now.
Post a Comment