Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Annyeonghaseyo (hello)



I'm Matthew Soininen, the sixth out of the Soininen seven. I'm 23 years old and still living at home in Adelaide, South Australia. I'm currently in my second year at the University of South Australia studying Physiotherapy. I served a fulltime mission in the Korea Seoul West Mission from 2004-2006 and loved it. I also work with international students at the IELTS test centre to earn money and fund my adventures. I play Australian rules football in Div 3 SAAFL. I have a girl close to my heart serving at Temple Square. If you ever visit say G'day to Sister Cross. I love music! I want to travel and will when I save some cash (should be next year). I'm grateful to be apart of this great family and count it as one of my many blessings. Feel free to visit my blog whenever you want. http://www.mattypoika.blogspot.com/.

Much love,

Matt

6 comments:

Dee said...

I didn't want you to feel left out with no comments on your blog. So I'm here to tell you that I remember vividly when you were born and how thrilled we were to have you as part of our family. Love Aunty Shelley

Kristie said...

I feel a little foolish. I thought Jessie had posted something in her unique code so I was trying to decifier the title. Congratulations on being an uncle again.

Dee said...

Mum did the same thing. Here's a thought maybe you're bilingual Jesse. I know Amy is. There's English, Pigeon-English and Amy-English.
Blood=Blough
Chocolate=gloo-oo
Ewan=Mooie
Jouni=Yogi
We Talk a lot of Amy-English in our house (except when we're around Uncle Yogi).

Dinah said...

Dear Matt: You can conquer the world, you have looks, brains and the gospel. What more do you need. Oh yes, AND, you have a gret family that loves you very much.....Your bog is fun to read.....A/di

Anonymous said...

and a "ncowlacyyslw (yo)" to you -i wondered when we'd hear from you next?! i check your blog often to see what you've been up to, but it seems you've been laying low.

hope to be included in your travel itinerary next year - we're always good for a soft bed, hot shower, and a relatively good time. no pun intended.:)

love you.

ariana said...

welcome to the party!! We were sad to miss you on our trip over. I suppose serving the Lord is a valid excuse. It is nice to be able to meet you over the internet. I remember when I was younger, I had gotten some basketball cards from the local McDonald's. Mom took them to give to you when she went to visit in 2000 maybe. Anyway. lots of love. Kiss your mom for me if that is not too unmanly a thing to do.