caitlin will be a high school graduate in less that 10 day now.
it hardly seems possible - and it all sounds so cliche...
but the time has gone by so fast. i remember bringing her
home from the hospital, laying on the bed with her that
first night and bursting into tears, being suddenly overwhelmed
by the magnitude of the responsibility that lay ahead.
i suddenly felt this sense of urgency...this feeling that i had to
learn everything i would ever need to know about raising her
for the next 18 years right there and then. with calm reassurance
steven gently held us both and explained that it would all be
ok...things will be fine...we've got time...it will all work out...
18 years is a long way off.
he was only partly right.
so instead of baby pictures...
we're now taking graduation portraits.
it's been a lot of fun.
and cailtin is a lot more cooperative.
look for a graduation announcement...
coming soon to a blog near you!
love you all
sharry
5 comments:
Caitlin you look beautiful! Congratulations- (on graduating, not on looking beautiful...)
I also remember Caitlin as a newborn baby. I remember holding lamps as Mum took photos of Caitlin laying on her bed. Now Rebecca and I are doing the same thing with our little Adelaide. Congrats Caitlin! (Come visit us in NYC).
I've noticed there is a lot of professional photography for graduates over there. It's not something the Aussies do so much. Caitlin/Sharon your photos are beautiful.
beautiful .. I miss you! :)
Caitlin: You and Sassy have to get together during the three months she is in BYU....she leaves right after the wedding which June 7th. I will get you the exact details. You are just beautiful, all the Aussie boys will eat you up.....love ya ,..A/di
Post a Comment