Friday, March 28, 2008

Who is this wild child?





I finally emptied the camera and found these. I know you have a blog page Bec, but I don't know what it is and I thought all the family would get a kick out of this. Sadie loved having Lillie here and Lillie love having cousin Ari do her hair like a rockstar. Of course the pooch had to match. Unfortunately we had to find Sadie a new home. She kept running outside into the road, and I was so afraid she would be hit. I am also running so much right now that I am not home enough to potty train her properly. She went to a nice family with a yard and two small boys. When they drove away, I just sat there an bawled while Derick consoled me.

2 comments:

Dee said...

I will never have a dog for all of those reasons. unfortunately you can't give children away.

2 boys for sale to a good home
strong, impulsive, exciting,
not for the faint hearted
$1,000,000,000 o.n.o.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ariana
Elizabeth LOVED her hairdo. As a matter of fact, she didn't wash her hair until we got back to Australia. Seriously.
I have loads of photos I want to send you. I hope you don't think we have forgotten you, because we definitely haven't, and we'll send the photos soon.
Love and hugs.