yesssss!!! - i love you. so nice to be in touch again - i always enjoyed your christmas letters, and looked forward them - your little family is so beautiful - is it bella with the dark hair? she looks like a curly haired snow white. i'm looking forward to getting to know you all.
love you.
gotta go take that code thing off - it drives me nuts everytime!
Nice to see your little one, although I am not sure who I am looking at.
Maybe we will have to introduce our selves a little more formally for those of us who have lost touch over the years - just till we get to know who is who and who is married to who and which baby belongs to which set of parents. I'm confused already :) :)
Hi Rachel Here we meet again:) I actually will send those photos one day soon in the near future... So glad we got to meet at your mum's. As long as we get together every 30 years or so, I'm sure we will manage to stay close:)
David Alexander Smylie (a few days shy of 24) and Jane Lillie McCracken (a month shy of 18)
who knew
in 1945, an adoring young couple from belfast, northern ireland, began a marriage they thought would last for time only. they felt blessed to have found each other. over the decades however, that blessing has increased, and the marriage has grown into a union, sealed for time and eternity...it has produced a family that numbers well over 100 souls; scattered across the length and breadth of two continents. in their wildest dreams i'm sure they never imagined the world of possibility to be born of two simply, and softly spoken words, "i do".
4 comments:
yesssss!!! - i love you. so nice to be in touch again - i always enjoyed your christmas letters, and looked forward them - your little family is so beautiful - is it bella with the dark hair? she looks like a curly haired snow white. i'm looking forward to getting to know you all.
love you.
gotta go take that code thing off - it drives me nuts everytime!
Hey Rachel
Nice to see your little one, although I am not sure who I am looking at.
Maybe we will have to introduce our selves a little more formally for those of us who have lost touch over the years - just till we get to know who is who and who is married to who and which baby belongs to which set of parents. I'm confused already :) :)
luv ya
XOXOXO
Hey Rachel
thanks for the invite to view your blog. cute kids and wonderful "little" family you have.
unfortunately there was nowhere on your blog for me to leave a message. so here it is. :)
cheers
Hi Rachel
Here we meet again:)
I actually will send those photos one day soon in the near future...
So glad we got to meet at your mum's. As long as we get together every 30 years or so, I'm sure we will manage to stay close:)
Post a Comment