

So we're late to join the party but we're here. We live in New York where Levi's practicing law and I'm practicing staying at home with our first child, Adelaide. Currently saving pennies to get over to Australia to say hello in person, but in the meantime, we're grateful for Sharon's kick-start and the chance to be more connected to this big, wonderful family. Much love--
5 comments:
What a beauty and ya gotta love the shock of hair .... mum and dad aren't bad lookers either.
XOXOXO
Here's our address for when you come to Australia:
7 Barratt Avenue
Camden South
New South Wales
Australia
There will be a bed here for you or a dinner at least, whatever suits, and Kate and Todd can come over too and we'll talk for more than the short hour we got in NYC. Keep saving those pennies:)
so glad you made it. I saw Levi post on mom's blog. I haven't seen him since BYU and obviously so much has happened since then. I think smylie great-grands are some of the cutest on the planet. Hopefully Derick and I can keep up that tradition. It is wonderful to be able to meet all the new additions this way. Lots of love, and maybe Derick and I will make it out to New York some time. It really isn't that far.
Yay! Yes come and visit. I would so love to meet you and give Adelaide a big kiss. What a beautiful girl! XOXO
Welcome, the more the merrier. I want to post all the time now that I have joined the blogging party so I made my own site because otherwise I could easily hog the lime-light. I wish we had been doing this chatting thing for years because then I wouldn't have had to waste so much time getting to know Ariana and Sariah when they were here.
Uncle Andy thought your name was Sarah but Mum(Aunty Shelley) was right. Sorry Andy I think you're just overwhelmed by all the Sarah's, there are an aweful lot.
Post a Comment