
Thanks Sharon for starting this up.
Here's a picture of the Joneses taken in September 2007 (at Disneyland just in case anyone thinks I regularly get around in mouse ears).
There's Morgan (38), Rebecca (38), Hannah (15), Samuel (13), Mark (11), Elizabeth (7).
Our love to everyone
2 comments:
good to see you guys - miss you all so much - i really wish i'd taken more pictures - i will post some of the ones i did take soon -it'll be so nice to keep in touch more
love ya
hi bec,
I was so glad to have you and everybody here, even if the house was turned upside down when you got here. I know mom wishes she had not been sick. The rest of that story involves a number of KUB scans, 2 trips to the ED, a minor surgery, and 2 very scary brushes, that taught me a lot about how quickly a body can decompensate. Mom is back to good health finally. I hope to keep in touch this way. I know I have picts of your family somewhere from when we were there. love cousin ariana
Post a Comment