Thursday, May 22, 2008

You asked for it..

 




Dee, Brenton, Austin, Levi, Jake, Kristie
Love to hear about your memories associated with these shots.
Kristie xx

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

wow - these are great!

the first shot with the scooter was at our house in elizabeth - i think the boys name is michael something? shelley would know for sure!

the one with the caravan was taken the morning we actually headed out for what was supposed to be our trip around australia. we drove up to port augusta? to load everything, people and vehicles on the ghan - the slow moving train that took us up to alice springs. that was as far as we got.

i think the group shot with the food is at kate cox - the boarding home that chris and jouni used to run? aunt margaret, mum's sister, and her son martin were visiting from england.

can't wait to hear from everyone to have all the gaps filled in. it's amazing, but i remember the clothing we are wearing - the skate t-shirt, granny's red dress...so wierd.

thanks for making us all think and remember these things.

love ya, sharry

Rachel Brown said...

OOH the faces look familiar. i can guess who some are. i would love to see them labeled. what fun photos.

Dinah said...

Although I was not there, (I feel left out sometimes - but I was happily raising my brood in America at this time), but anyway this is a shot of Aunt Molly, cousins Pauline and Martin visiting from England (Aunt Margaret lives in Perth) and the dress Chris is wearing is the dress she was bridesmaid in at my wedding..this must have been taken sometime in 1975-1976...You all look gorgeous and sooooo
young.....I especially love the one with Steve and his long hair and the suit!!!!! "Those were the days my friend". Phycadelic was the word of the day..What good lookers you are were ...love ya all..... dinah

ariana said...

What a hooligan Steven! How did you ever get that gorgeous Donna to even talk to you? It must have been that Smylie charm. You should see Derick's father's pictures from the same era. I think he can out do the hair actually. I love it! I think we need to post some of our early family picts too, just so you all can see what "dinah's brood looked like." I'll just have to get on that in my spare time. Right? What is that again? Maybe by the end of the summer.
lots of love

Levi Smylie said...

Dad?!?! whoa! And you got mad at Jake and Oz for bleaching their hair in high school?

The pic of the kids on the steps I pretty sure is our front veranda on Olive Street in front of Prospect Elementary School in Adelaide. Amazing to this that if we got together we'd be able to take a similar shot of all our own kids around that age.

Miss you all.

Anonymous said...

FUNNY PICTURES

Anonymous said...

ITSJESSIE

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

gunnypictures