Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Singapore pic's

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

3 words - wow...wow...& wow!!!

Sarie said...

I was just on your blog asking for photos of singapore. Now I got them! Looks like a great time!

Dinah said...

Welcome home. Looks like tripping the world agres with you. I am so glad you had a great time. The photos are a great way to share your trip. Love ...A/di

Kristie said...

These shots look great. You'll both be able to remember the great time you had experiencing a new culture and meeting new friends. Erin now can brag to her brothers that SHE has been overseas.

Ash said...

I love these pictures. Looks like you had a blast!!

Caitlin Rose said...

That looks like so much fun. If I had all the money in the world I would definitley go traveling among anything else. I would pick Singapore to be one of the places I visit. You are so lucky!!!

Anonymous said...

HIDINAH

Anonymous said...

ITSJESSIE