Monday, September 22, 2008

I Love Family

I am here in Florida and settling in. A big THANK YOU to Jacob, Austin and Ladoux, Sarah, Ashley, Jessie and S Ladoux, and the girls and boys they have been blessed with and especially to Stephen and Donna.....my heart is full. What can I say. I could not have moved in without the wonderful help you gave me on such a hot blistering day. I promise you pictures when I get pennies to buy a new camera...until then my blurbs may be sparce...(not hooked up to internet yet)..using local library....I am safe, I am well, I have met my ward and begun to make new friends and I have begun work. The Lord is good to me and I thank him for my many blessings, especially family....love you all...di

2 comments:

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

thisjessie
wewent
tothe
beachafterhelped
dinahmovein

andy smylie said...

Hi Di-Ti

Glad you made it safely to Florida. Hope you settle in and all goes well for you there. Nice to know that you have lots of support if needs be.

Love You
XO XO XO