Sunday, September 7, 2008

Girls night

Ever wondered what we talk about when we get together. Well here's a list of the things that might be covered in a 5 hour girls night.
1. Birth (Cesaerian vs Natural vs Epidural)
2. Moral decline of society (Parents need to stop buying porn star clothes for their 5 year olds)
3. Rap vs Pop (Lovers of pop music are not creative)
4. Foreign affairs (Just how drunk was Lillie Allen?)
5. Current affairs (Whether or not Georgia should be worried about her swollen feet)
6. Entertainment news (How packed the royal show was)
7. Weather (Caitlin should come back in February)
8. Kids (Yes we will always love them)
9. Work (Some of us just have to)
10. Family relations (Mother-Daughter stuff)

There is one subject we do not talk about. We do not talk about our husbands with one very funny exception, thankyou Kent.

Thanks Girls for another good Girls Night Out.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm jealous - so glad caitlin got to experience this with you all.

Rachel Brown said...

sounds like wonderful fun.

Kristie said...

As usual it was a great evening. Although breakfast in bed the next morning for Fathers Day went out the window when I didn't get in before 2am, thanks to the 90 min. movie we started at about 11pm

Caitlin Rose said...

I loved that night. I had a blast. Those topics were some of the topics I have never talked about before. Good times, good times :)

Sarie said...

Thanks for helping us feel a little closer to it!

ingrid said...

its so true, Kent is truely a funny funny topic of conversation. I am laughing again just thinking about that night..