At 6:06 pm on Sunday evening the bulge previously known as Little Bean resolved into a beautiful, baby girl named Cora Nadine. Weighing 7 lb. 10 oz. and of 19.5 in. in height, she has bright, little eyes and flaming, red hair. Mother and baby are doing fine. Her big sister spent the weekend with an aunt and is missing her family greatly. We'll all be together again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
congratulations!!!! she is just beautiful - so tiny! i love her name - it sounds so ladylike. glad to hear all went well.
we love you all, sharry and family.
and look at that giddy father's grin. oh. we're so happy for you. Welcome to the family Cora!
Congrats!!! She is beautiful!!!
Welcome to the family Cora.
With such a big family now we are bound to run out of original names. At the very least have so many awesome individuals with great names that we are bound to uses them over and over. Sarah's, David's, Lily's, Smylie's and Nadine's. Great names. Great family.
Congratulations to you both. I am so thrilled that all went well for you Lilon. Her name is just so lovely and dainty like her I am sure. Miss Cora Merrill - so glad to have her join our family. Sorry I was so out of touch while I moved in and missed the whole thing until I could get to a computer. I love you dearly all four of you....your mum...xoxox
Congratulations - she is very beautiful. Glad to hear you are all doing well!!
An other beautiful addition to boost our numbers. BIG congrats to you both and special hugs and kiss to the new soul.
XO XO XO
shebeauitful
Post a Comment