Well since Dee broke the news I will come clean and announce that we (Trish and Andy) have a new grandson - Number 10 grand child.
We got a phone call from a very excited David about 9:30 pm last Thursday evening - 3 July 2008. Their baby boy had arrived safe and sound about an hour before.
His weight?? BIG and beautiful !
His Name?? Haven't got that far yet!
Mum (Andrina), Dad (David) and the baby (???) and two big brothers (Joaquin and Zaeland) are doing well.
That's all we know at this stage.......... will post more and pics I hope as soon as we know more.
Congrats too to Jake and Sarie on the birth of little Lillie. Beautiful.
Love to all
Andy & Trish
OXOXOXOX
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
thanks for the update - we look forward to name and pictures - would love to see pics of all your kids and their growing families - it's been a long time since i've seen some of them and then others not at all.
our love to dave, andriana and the boys.
love you all, sharry
oops, sorry andrina...i know there's not an extra a in there!
You guys are super. now you have ten. I like things to be even. I'm sorry (cats and bags)I can not keep a good baby story to myself. The growth in the smylie family in the last year has got me excited.
Congratulations to David and Andrina and Andy and Trish. I know somwhere we should be keeping track of all of this expansion...maybe if I can get my house in order I will be able to sort it all out and post it. Well, don't anyone hold their breath. lots of love.
Post a Comment