Friday, June 6, 2008
Congratulations
And then there were.....more. Congratulations to Zaj and Sarah. Zaj has joined the Grandparent ranks. Now he's a grown up. No presure but Sharon you are the only one left to join the club. If any one knows the details post them because at 10pm tonight I am tired and I have forgotten, except that I'm pretty sure it's a girl. And Zaj thinks the baby might refer to him as Poppy. Cute hunh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
congrats to zajco and sarah - hope all went well - i'm looking forward to details - wow that is so weird to think that i am the hold out on grandparenting - it is an honor i accept quite happily!!!
don't get any ideas about matching caitlin up with any of your young and handsome return missionaries...or any old and ugly ones! SHE'S COMING HOME!!!!
Sharon, look out for Bruce. Mum is threatening pictures. She's all nostalgic and has an inkling to go opening family closets.
from Shelley #5
the baby's name is Kiala and she weighed in at 7lb 8oz or there abouts, on Thursday 6th June.
Post a Comment