Ingrid ElaineHeight: 23 in.
Weight: 11 lbs. 3 oz.
In spite of the large dimensions, this baby was not born Ceasarian. Lilon birthed this baby without surgery. The weight surprised everyone. The nurses didn't believe the scales until Ingrid had been weighed a few times.
Janae and Cora are excited to have a new sister to play with, though they are impatient for Ingrid to get big enough.
Janae and Cora are excited to have a new sister to play with, though they are impatient for Ingrid to get big enough.
4 comments:
so much baby and beauty bundled into one little soul...
so, so, blessed!
we love you all.
It is the smell, the baby smell that only new borns have in their hair and around their neck...sweet velvet and ooh sooo inviting. Kiss her and hug her and whisper that her Granny loves her every day so she will know who I am when I come see her again.. xoxoxoxo
welcome to the family little Ingrid. I feel like we are members of a secret Ingrid society & I couldnt think of anyone better to be here with me. Love you so much already!! Ingrid
Hey everyone: At last count I think this is the 56th great grand child..am I right? It is getting harder and harder to keep count of everyone. Help me do the math if I am wrong.............di
Post a Comment