Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Another engagement

I have known Freja Cross for over two and a half years and dated for quite a chunk of that as well.  On Saturday night, we went out for dinner, went to an amusement park, took to the sky and the rest is history.  She said yes!!!  We are both excited for eternity and love each other heaps.  She is beautiful in so many different ways.  Very driven, musically talented, bright and laughs at me, just name a few things.

It's still early days, as we haven't picked a date or a place, but we'll get round to more planning when Freja gets home from London and Rome in three weeks.  I'm sure the rest of the year will be a fun and busy time as we prepare for the big day.  Freja will be moving to Adelaide at the end of July and let the good times roll.

4 comments:

Sarie said...

Fantastic! So happy for you Matty!!

Sarie said...

Can your sisters handle another addition? I'm sure they love her!

Rachel Brown said...

wonderful news! congratulations to you both.

Dinah said...

Matty, I have been waiting and waiting for this news. So glad you have found your eternal companion. I cannot wait to meet her. I know I will love her. Hugs and Kisses......A/di