Sunday, October 25, 2009

send me your addresses :)

So I'm having so much fun planning and dreaming about my wedding and part of that dream is to have you all there. Even though I know a lot of you wont be able to be there on the special day I still wanna invite you in case you just happen to stumble upon a blank cheque someday soon :)

So it would be such a great help to me if you could all comment on this and send me your addresses. or else you can email me at ellen.soininen@hotmail.com. I know I'm probably getting ahead of myself but I'm trying to get myself organised as soon as I can, the wedding is still in March 6.

Also if any of you happen to find yourself in Sydney on November 28th then please let me know because we will be having an engagment barbeque out in Cawdor (where I live now at Becca's).

Love you all and can't wait to hear back from you xoxo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

#5 Shelley

WOW!!!! Ellie who is this organisational whirlwind!!??? I can hear all your excitment oozing out between the print. Sydney may be a little tough but March is definitly a date. Love to you and yours Aunty Shelley

Dan said...

Ellen, I'm trying to email you my address, but the computer keeps saying that ellen.soininen@hotmail.com is an invalid address.