Sarie, you're the best. Thanks for sharing these with us. As I was looking at these photos (I watched the slide show about 3 times) I felt totally, and utterly connected to you all. So much so that all I wanted to do was get on a plane to hug you all.
Looks like you all had a great time, and I'm sure Austin won't plan a business trip this time next year when he see's all the photos. How great that you had a few extra family to enjoy it with.
Oh Sarah, what a feast of love and loving and fun and family. Soon as i saw Dinah the tears began and then Stephen.... I have stopped now. As Kristie said thank you they just created a connectedness that was warm and wonderful. Love to all Shelley XOXOXO
Thank you for changing the format on the blog, Sharon! I called you the other night so you could do just that and Liam answered. We had a nice little chat. I don't think he liked the fact I thought he was you for the first 30 seconds! xo
David Alexander Smylie (a few days shy of 24) and Jane Lillie McCracken (a month shy of 18)
who knew
in 1945, an adoring young couple from belfast, northern ireland, began a marriage they thought would last for time only. they felt blessed to have found each other. over the decades however, that blessing has increased, and the marriage has grown into a union, sealed for time and eternity...it has produced a family that numbers well over 100 souls; scattered across the length and breadth of two continents. in their wildest dreams i'm sure they never imagined the world of possibility to be born of two simply, and softly spoken words, "i do".
4 comments:
Sarie, you're the best. Thanks for sharing these with us. As I was looking at these photos (I watched the slide show about 3 times) I felt totally, and utterly connected to you all. So much so that all I wanted to do was get on a plane to hug you all.
Looks like you all had a great time, and I'm sure Austin won't plan a business trip this time next year when he see's all the photos. How great that you had a few extra family to enjoy it with.
Much love and kisses to you all. xo
#5 Shelley
Oh Sarah, what a feast of love and loving and fun and family. Soon as i saw Dinah the tears began and then Stephen.... I have stopped now. As Kristie said thank you they just created a connectedness that was warm and wonderful. Love to all Shelley XOXOXO
these are wonderful sarie - thanks for making us feel like we were there.
hey aussies - i think you should do a random family slide show - we'd all love to see names and faces family connections...
yes??
Thank you for changing the format on the blog, Sharon! I called you the other night so you could do just that and Liam answered. We had a nice little chat. I don't think he liked the fact I thought he was you for the first 30 seconds!
xo
Post a Comment