WEDDING BELLS ARE GOING TO CHIME
Welcome to the family Callie.
Kent and Callie have decided to get married everybody.

Hooray!!
They called the family during the week to let us all know the news. They don't know for sure when or where but possibly in July 2010 and could be in Darwin where her family are or in Queensland where they live themselves.
We reckon either place is a great holiday destination so roll on wedding. But do we drive or fly thats the question of the moment for us.
A baby for Ingrid and Neil in August and a wedding in possibly July, what and exciting year this is going to be for the Grobins family.
Keep posted for future news love Shelley.
6 comments:
Congrats! Bummer I didn't meet Kent but best wishes to them both!!! And I can't wait to see those photos of Ingrids little one :)
Congrats to you two! I wish we could be there.
Weddings and babies ARE wonderful news. You'll have a bit of traveling this Summer, no? Congratulations!
congrats
Hey Kent and Callie: What wonderful news! I am thrilled. Now I have another reason to fly "home" in 2010! I want photos and blogging of the event of course and there will be lots of love coming from this part of the world. Honeymoon in the US are you up for it - FREE accommodation!!!!!! Love and kisses. xoxoxoxox
i thought i had already left a congratulatory comment. but apparently not. so...
congratulations kent and callie...such wonderful news, just wish we could be there to enjoy it with everyone.
congrats to ingrid and neil too. babies are such wonderful things too...although as i looked at the dates i couldn't help but wonder what you might be giving birth to with a gestation period of over 16 months? due august 2010?!! whaaat?
then of course i got my brain back and realized, baby coming THIS august...wedding happening NEXT july.
it all sounds fun and wonderful and remember we all want pictures of the respective festivities. well, only selected ones from you ingrid...
love you all...sharry
Post a Comment